This report includes summaries of the financial statement audits conducted by the Office during the year.
We provide brief summaries of each financial statement audit we do directly and those where we use an agent to conduct the work on our behalf. In each summary, we identify the areas of audit significance and note whether we issued a qualified or unqualified audit opinion.
We also report on other matters for the Legislative Assembly’s attention arising from our financial statement audits.
The report includes sections related to:
• Management Letters and Outstanding Recommendations
• Accounting estimates in the Public Accounts
• Contaminated Sites Liabilities
• Consolidation risks in the Public Accounts
• Our qualified opinion for the 2020 Public Accounts
Read the Audit Report
Download a website version of our audit report for future reference. The website version is for information purposes only. Be considerate of the environment. Think before you print it.Download Audit Report