This report follows up on the status of 209 recommendations issued between November 2019 and October 2020.
This report follows up on the status of 209 recommendations issued between November 2019 and October 2020. We found only 20 of the 209 recommendations (10%) were implemented, as at September 30, 2022.
None of the recommendations were implemented from 2 reports:
- Quarry Rehabilitation Program Investigation (released May 2020).
- Oversight of Post-Secondary Institutions (released October 2020).
Reasonable progress was made with respect to the recommendations from 3 reports:
- Oversight of Commercial Vehicle Safety (released December 2019) – 29% implementation rate.
- Management of Provincial Tourism (released January 2020) – 50% implementation rate.
- Provincial Oversight of Drinking Water Safety (released September 2020) – 32% implementation rate.
Click here to view a short video of Auditor General Tyson Shtykalo discussing the report: https://youtu.be/nygsaA43Y9Y
Read the Audit Report
Download a website version of our audit report. The website version is for information purposes only. Be considerate of the environment. Think before you print it.Download Audit Report