Strategic priorities focus efforts and provide a framework for developing annual workplans. We have identified 3 strategic priorities and developed key strategies to support each of these priorities.
CHOOSING THE WORK
Strategic priority 1: Select and complete audits and other work that deliver value to the Legislative Assembly and Manitobans.
- Strengthen work selection process for each service area
- Ensure priority focus areas are reflected in our workplans
- Increase outreach and engagement
IMPACT OF THE WORK
Strategic priority 2: Maximize impact of advice, findings, recommendations, and reports to promote excellence in public administration.
- Promote and support an effective Public Accounts Committee
- Strengthen relationships with auditees and government entities
- Develop new and innovative work products (reports)
- Increase awareness of our work and promote the use of our findings and recommendations to a broader audience
PEOPLE AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
Strategic Priority 3: Sustain a high performing, diverse and engaged team.
- Attract and retain employees with diverse skills and competencies
- Strengthen commitment to equity and reconciliation
- Increase communication and engagement